Thank you for your interest in our FUNdraising Program here at the Comedy Caravan. Our goal is to offer a venue where organizations, groups or individuals can raise monies for their charity or project, without risk or added expenses. Our annual FUNdraising efforts have netted an average of $150K per year, with a grand total approaching $2.0M. Schools, churches, medical facilities, sports teams, Relay for Life and Habitat for Humanity are just a few of the groups that have benefited from our program.
Our program is very simple. Here’s a brief description of how it works:
1. We find a mutually agreeable date for your FUNdraiser, including a line-up of comedians appropriate for your group.
2. We print 36-72 tickets for you to begin with (9 tickets per sheet). If you do not sell all of the tickets, simply return the unsold tickets to us before your event.
3. You decide how much your tickets will sell for. Most groups sell tickets for $15-$25, depending on the event and the day of the week. If you sell all your tickets, we can print more within 24 hours of your request, provided we still have seats available for the show. We simply ask that you pay for the first set of tickets when you pick up the 2nd set. This is no problem because you have already collected money for the tickets you have sold.
4. Before the day of the event, you return any unsold tickets to us, and at that time, pay us for the tickets you did sell. Our percentage is based on what day of the week you have chosen for your event. For Thursday & Sunday shows – we receive $5.00 per ticket. For Friday & Saturday shows – we receive $10.00 per ticket. If you choose one of our “special events” for your FUNdraiser, our percentage may be higher.
Here are a couple of examples of how easy this can be:
• Sell 60 tickets @ $15 each for a Wednesday show and you group clears $600.
• Sell 100 tickets @ $20 each for a Saturday show and your group clears $1,000
It’s that simple. No volunteer efforts are required (other than selling tickets). Our staff conducts the event and takes care of your guests. Our club has no “minimums” or hidden charges. Just show up, have a great time, and know that you have helped someone with a need.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need more information about our FUNdraising Program. If you have a management group, I am available to meet with them and answer any questions they might have. I can promise you this…. It will be the easiest and most enjoyable FUNdraising event you have ever experienced.
Thank you for considering the Comedy Caravan for your event. I hope to hear from you soon.